It's said that a picture speaks a thousand words, so here are a few from this fall. Some reflect our pre-requisite knowledge about WW2 to better our understanding of life in the Fifties. Student work on analogies, similes and metaphors is also shown. Many other pics demonstrate our GT students lovely fall art work in response to authors such as Roald Dahl, Mary Shelly, and Edgar Allen Poe. Lastly, there are many pictures of our wonderful Fall Festival where GT students sold frozen frappuccino's, baked goods and OM parents sold varieties of chili from Jason's Creepy Chili Hut!
Trumann GT Program Home Page
- Trumann GT Scope and Sequence
- Gifted Underachievers
- Teaching Strategies
- TIS 2015-16 GT Unit Video's
- GT Program General Information Brochure, Affective Needs Brochure, THS GT Information Pamphlet >
- GT Announcements
- Trumann Schools G.T. Information/Forms >
- GT referral form
- Gifted, Talented and Creative Program Mission Statement & Handbook
- Future Film Makers Competition Announcement
- Characteristics of the Gifted >
- Creativity (which is Divergent) Thinking Strategies
- Trumann High School G.T. page
Trumann Intermediate School G.T. page
Cedar Park Elementary G.T. page
- 2016 CPE GT Peter Pan Field Trip
- 2015-16 CPE GT Early America Unit's of Study and Video's
- 2014-15 CPE GT Australia, Europe, Antarctica, and Africa continental Units
- CPE GT tri continental unit end party 2014
- Continent of Asia Unit of Study (Elementary 2013-14)
- CPE (3-4) GT Belz Museum field trip
- 2013-14 pictures of student activities
Elementary Fall Festival
- Available after school options
- Amazing, Fantastic, Wonderful GT Links!
- 4.00 Community Involvement & 5.00 Staff Development
- Trumann GT Program Annual Parent /Teacher Survey and Review
- 2013-14 Program Review Committee, Written Review
- Trumann GT Program Survey
- Differentiation Documentation forms and info.
- 2015 AGATE Presentation Page (references and links)
- More Terrific and Interesting Web Sites
- 2016-17 CPE GT
- 2016-17 CPE (3rd-4th grade) & TIS (5th-8th grade) Video clip recaps for the year. Interviews, in class parties, field trips, etc.
- Arkansas Governers School
- 2016-17 GT Units & Reflections
- 2017-18 TES GT Field Trip Info.
- 2017-18 TMS 5th-8th gr. GT
- 2017-18 TES 3-4 grade GT